May 2-4, 2014
Michigan Amateur Hockey Association Sanction No. MIT140209
AAA - U19-U16-U14-U12
Farmington Hills, MI
Read more »
There are no better tournaments to attend with your own team PERIOD. OneHockey tournaments have made a positive mark as one of the top spring / summer tournaments in North America.
We offer a great hockey atmosphere, giveaways, and most of all, great competition.
OneHockey is a 5 star hockey tournament; we pride ourselves on being very well organized, with a very unique format unlike any other tournament out there.
With up-tempo music during all games and throughout the rink, mascots to entertain, we have thought of everything that will insure that our tournaments are fun!
Top-level teams and players participate for 3 main reasons:
- Players compete at the highest level resulting in increased confidence
- Our older players get exposed to NCAA, Junior and Prep school scouts
- Play against elite teams and players from all over the world
- 4 games minimum & up to 6
- 15 minute periods
- Tournament stats on the internet
- Player of the Game selection (1 player per team)
- MVP Players selection
- Great atmosphere during all games with great music in between plays
- Souvenir Gift to each player
- Tournament Program to each player
- Mascot to entertain
- Hockey expo featuring innovative hockey companies
- Music throughout the arena lobbies
Farmington Hills Ice Arena
35500 W. 8 Mile Road
Farmington Hills, MI 48335
This tournament is “stay to play." All players residing 40 or more miles from the rink are required to stay at a participating hotel. Team Managers will be responsible for securing room blocks for teams. Please check with your Team Manager for details.
TOURNAMENT RETURN POLICY: Team deposits and payments are considered nonrefundable. Refunds for full teams will only be provided if OneHockey cancels the tournament or division your team is registered for.
If you have any questions or would like to register for this tournament, please contact Sharon Cullen, Director of Girls Tournaments, at 888-784-6444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.